Research Specialist III
Posting ID: JP-002662866
Looking for someone who is willing to work in a fast pace environment and a team setting!!
• Performs research involving testing for antibody detection by ELISA.
• Performs research involving cell lines and imaging techniques.
• May performs experiments involving SARS-CoV-2 and other infectious and non-infectious agents, as assigned by the PI.
• Maintains experimental data in Excel spreadsheets or equivalent.
• Generates, compiles and presents experimental data with appropriate conclusions. recommendations, etc. pertinent to research activity.
• Interfaces with other research group in collaborative projects, including shipping and handling materials received from/to collaborators.
• Presents scientific/research contents in institutional, national and international forums.
• Contributes to writing of IBC and IRB applications and grants to respective agencies.
• Provides support for the daily operations of the Lab.
• Maintains high level of research competency, knowledge and skills to perform duties assigned by staff and PI.
Analytic, research analysis, elisa
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Silvana Poulter