Posting ID: JP-002351759
Location: North Bergen, NJ
Hours (Weekend Shift): Friday - Monday 2pm - 10:30pm
Employees primary duties include the arranging, and lifting of small and large items, storage boxes, bins and totes. Assemble and disassemble items correctly without losing parts. Load and unload trucks securely to avoid damage to inventory. Clean and restock supplies at the end of each shift. Inventory, boxes, bins and totes range in weight from 24lbs to 75lbs. Employees move boxes manually and via hand carts. Assist in processing items for storage and delivery. Packing, wrapping, marking and taping items so they are protected while in storage.
The work is physical requiring the manual lifting, carrying, and organizing/arranging of inventory, totes and boxes while standing, stooping, crawling, kneeling and twisting. Employees must be able to lift and carry items ranging in weight from 24-75 lbs on a regular basis, without assistance. Employees must be able to load and safely operate hand trucks and pallet jacks while walking on uneven and even surfaces.
- Walk, stand, kneel, squat, stoop and bend for extended periods of time
- Work without assistance in order to grip, lift, push, pull, and carry boxes including up and down inclines, stairs, and over changes in walking surface/elevation
- Read and write English
- Lift and move boxes, read labels, and process incoming and outgoing orders.
- Operate hand held scanner
- Climb and balance on Ladder Carts (not step ladders)
- Lift and carry items, totes and boxes weighing up to 75 lbs without assistance for prolonged periods
- Employee should be able to load, operate and move hand carts, pallet jacks and various other material handling aids
- Load and shrink wrap pallets at ground level, or on carts
- Load furniture items, totes and boxes onto pallets and load pallets onto trucks manually and with material handling aids"
rf scan gun, Forklift, Loading, General labor, Unloading, Picking, Rf scanner, Inventory, Pallet jack
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
-Experience working in a warehouse.
-The work is physical requiring the manual lifting, carrying, and organizing of inventory.
-Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
For Immediate Consideration please call Kevin at: 201-272-1718
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Kevin Lannigan