Stand Up Forklift Operator ($23/hr)
Posting ID: JP-002348926
Aerotek is immediately hiring warehouse stand-up forklift operators to support a large building company in North Brunswick, NJ!
**3-MONTH CONTRACT UNTIL END OF YEAR** - CAN START AS SOON AS THURSDAY 9/30!
Job Title: Stand-Up Reach Forklift Operator
Location: North Brunswick, NJ
Shifts Available: Monday-Friday
- 1st Shift: 7am-3:30pm -- FULL
- 2nd Shift: 3:00pm-11:30pm
- 3rd Shift: 11:00pm-7:30am
Candidates with any stand-up reach truck forklift experience are encouraged to apply!
Great opportunity to get back to work asap!
- Operates Stand-Up Forklifts and Reach Truck Forklifts
- Receives and sorts inbound material from manufacturing or vendor
- Places stock in warehouse locations and/or stage lane location as needed
- Scans and processes all material accurately
- Picks materials for customer orders
- Loads materials for customer orders
- Utilizes various types of equipment to handle products; i.e. Stand-up lift, pallet jacks, order pickers, walkie-riders, tip carts
- Performs PIT equipment checks and minor maintenance as needed per certification
- Reads warehouse documents such as; receiving reports, loading and picking documents
- Follows established safety and ergonomic procedures
- Identifies supplies needing replenishment
- Participates in housekeeping and safety programs
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Min 6+ months of Reach/Stand Up Forklift Experience
- Must be able to lift 30-50lbs
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Willing to submit to Dg and Bckgrnd Screening
- Willing to work in warm/hot conditions
- Bilingual Spanish, Creole, or Hindi preferred but not required
Immediately hiring candidates this and early next week to start as soon as possible!
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Call Cynthia at 973-829-4403 or apply with your most updated resume!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Huamash, Cynthia