Posting ID: JP-002660552
Our Client is seeking a Sr Systems Engineer whose primary responsibility will be to design, deploy, and maintain the enterprise compute infrastructure that supports our business platforms. The Architect will help drive the strategic initiatives, tactical activities, and the “Cloud First” direction of our client while working to continuously improve and meet the evolving needs of our business community.
Network architecture, Vpn, active directory, azure, powershell scripting, automation engineering
Top Skills Details:
Network architecture,Vpn,active directory,azure
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• 5 – 7 years of Windows and Linux operating systems architecture and technologies, including the
Automated provisioning and management of these environments
• Extensive and proven knowledge of Microsoft Technologies: Design and architect Server 2012/2016/2019, Exchange 2012/2016/2019 & Exchange Online, Office365, AzureAD, Active Directory, Certificate Authority / PKI.
• Experience with Linux and middleware platforms
• Strong exp with Group Policy, IIS, Active Directory.
• A demonstrated ability in successful problem-solving and management of multiple tasks/priorities
• Experience in application deployment platforms such as Citrix XenApp
• Experience with VMWare vRealize and Horizon View
• Experience in the vSphere hypervisor platform
• Strong Experience with automation and scripting languages
• Experience with configuration management toolsets
• Experience with supporting and managing virtualize Hybrid cloud models
• Excellent communication, presentation, writing, and editorial abilities
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072