Job Search & More
Chargebacks/Accounts Receivables Analyst (Remote)
Posted Tuesday, July 11, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003896813
Position Title: Remote Chargebacks/Accounts Receivables Analyst
Location: Monroe Township, NJ (Remote but must be located in NJ)
A leading medical diagnostics company, HQ in NJ but with business all over the world, is looking to add support to their Chargebacks team. This person will be responsible for the daily processing of chargebacks and sales tracings from the Wholesalers/ Distributors. This includes maintaining a close relationship with Wholesaler/Distributor chargeback/contract contacts.
- Gather and prepare data for month end Sales Accrual Balance Sheet account reconciliations.
- Assist in identifying root causes of Should Be Chargebacks and work with wholesalers to reduce open lines.
- Should Be Chargebacks are wholesaler list sales that should have been sent in as a chargeback.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of resubmitted wholesaler CB debit/credit memo requests within the BCS.
- Work with wholesalers, Customer & Contract Administration (C&CA) team and internal C&CA systems to resolve CB errors associated with pricing, membership, eligibility.
- Ensure confirmations and reconciliation reports (EDI849 or Excel/PDF) are accurately stated.
- Reconcile and reduce CB deductions on the AR and manage wholesaler disputes.
- Respond to ADHOC CB information requests from CB Manager, Salesforce, wholesalers and other internal and external customers.
- Load Sales Tracings for Non-EDI wholesalers and Consolidated Distribution Centers into BCS.
- Correct Sales Tracing data errors within BCS.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Accounts receivable experience. Chargeback experience is preferred
- Strong excel skills (capable of pivot tables/VLOOKUP's)
- Remote work from home flexibility
- Great benefits package
- Work life balance
- Clear career growth path
***INTERVIEWS HAPPENING THIS WEEK***
This position is moving extremely fast as this is an urgent need for the client. If interested, please apply!
Recruiter: Danielle Natoli
Phone: (201) 272-1696