(Entry Level) Extrusion Lab Technician
Posting ID: JP-002660931
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Polymer Science, Chemical Engineering, Material Science
- 6 months of industry experience/co-op/internship in a hands on role would be ideal
- Mechanical Aptitude
- good understanding of chemical properties
- Setup and prepare the extrusion lines for the extrusion runs. Transfer the polymer batch and prepare batch records for the extrusion runs.
- extrusion trials using various polymers per requests from R&D projects. Record the materials information and processing conditions in the batch records. Conduct in-line samples testing and prepare samples for Analytical and Performance Evaluation Testing.
- Coordinate and transfer samples to downstream processes or storages.
- Maintain lab equipment in good running conditions and ensure the lab safety.
- Competitive pay rates
- PTO and paid holidays
- Optional Medical Benefits
- Interview immediately with start times available as soon as possible based on candidates availability
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072