Data Scientist(Mid-Senior Level)
Posting ID: JP-002663822
Our Clients Global Technology team is the spark that ignites the power for our customers and employees worldwide. Our organization plays a critical and highly visible role in delivering customer-driven solutions across every area of the company. The Global Technology team is made up of diverse, agile-thinking, and highly-skilled professionals; we use our combined capabilities to enable the organization with innovation, speed, agility, scalability and efficiency.
The Global Technology team takes great pride in our culture where digital transformation is built into our DNA. When you join the Global Technology organization at our client, you’ll unlock a challenging and impactful career – all while growing your skills and advancing your profession at one of the world’s leading financial services institutions.
If your skills reside at the intersection of analytics, technology, business and innovation, then we have a unique and exciting opportunity for you!
We is looking for a Data Scientist to join our diverse team of Engineers, Economists, Computer Scientists, Mathematicians, Physicists, Statisticians and Actuaries tasked with mining our industry-leading internal data to develop new analytics capabilities for our businesses.
The role requires a rare combination of sophisticated analytical expertise; business acumen; strategic mindset; client relationship skills, project management; and a passion for generating business impact.
• Develop and maintain consultative relationships with key business stakeholders
• Identify, source, transform and join public, proprietary and internal data sources
• Model large structured and unstructured data sources (e.g. financial transactional, time-series, text, speech/audio and image)
• Implement advanced statistical methods for prediction and optimization including a wide variety of machine learning technologies (logit, regression, decision trees/forests, boosted models, clustering, etc.) for purposes including explorative analysis, survival analysis, segmentation, prediction and recommendation systems
• Perform analysis and implement solutions that maximize business impact
• Prepare and present written and verbal reports to key stakeholders
• Some domestic travel may be required
• Execute all aspects of an advanced analytical project under guidance
Python, Data science, CX, MARKETING, DIGITAL MARKETING, R, DATA, c/c++, C#, JAVA, SCALA, financial services, INSURANCE, Industry research experience
Top Skills Details:
Python, Data science, CX, MARKETING, DIGITAL MARKETING, R, DATA
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Advanced degree (Masters or Ph.D.) in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Econometrics, Physics, Computer Science, Actuarial, Data Science, or comparable quantitative disciplines
• Master’s degree graduates should additionally have at least two years of industry experience with responsibility for developing advanced quantitative, analytical, statistical solutions
• Hands-on experience applying a wide variety of statistical machine learning techniques to real world problems spanning analysis, predictive modeling and optimization on structured and unstructured data
• Experience using tools such as Python, R, or equivalent for statistical modeling of large data sets
• Well-developed written and oral communication skills with ability to present complex statistical concepts to non-analytical stakeholders (Excel, Word and PowerPoint are a must)
• Software engineering experience in C/C++/C#/Java/Scala or similar object oriented or functional languages is highly regarded but not a prerequisite
• M.B.A. when combined with advanced quantitative degree is highly regarded but not a prerequisite
• Prior academic or industry research experience is highly regarded but not a prerequisite
• Prior exposure to financial services or insurance industry may be helpful but is not a prerequisite
• Experience in CX, marketing, and digital marketing
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072