Job Search & More
Production Associate (1st Shift)
Posted Monday, July 17, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003910341
URGENT NEED - APPLY TODAY!
Compounder Blenders are an essential part of success! They properly weigh ingredients, label and document products, and mix and blend materials. Operator will be responsible for chemical blending, filling and material handling including manual dispensing of all flavor chemicals and combining with automatically dispensed materials. Additionally, the operator will be responsible for the timely delivery of warehouse materials for production requirements, ingredient reservoir replenishments and filling as required by work flow.
Execute batch records and procedures
• Ensure product and process effectiveness and purity
• Weigh components used in batches
• Correct documentation of pre-weighs
• Make pre-blends for larger batches
• Complete daily scale checks and calibrations
• Monitor inventory
• Complete paperwork as needed.
• Use of RF Scanner and Barcode Printers
• Maintain records manually and standard operating procedures
• Ability to analyze the processes to determine next steps to be taken and to ensure all previous steps are completed
• Communicating and documenting where the processes are in a multi-task, multi-shift operations.
• Understand and implement Company Certified programs such as HACCP, NSF, SQF, Food Defense and Food Safety and Food Quality programs as required
• Ability to read and interpret instructions required.
• Knowledge of weights and measures and the ability to compare them required.
• Knowledge of finished blends and raw blends preferred.
• Some mechanical experience preferred.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. and roll a 300 lb. drum required.
• Demonstrated strong communication skills (verbal and written) required.
• Demonstrated ability to be a team player required.
M-F 7:00am- 3:30pm
6:00am-2:30pm (Saturday overtime shift)