Posting ID: JP-002343800
Aerotek is looking to hire two Inventory Clerks to work for an Aviation Distribution company outside of Teterboro Airport.
These candidates will be performing the following responsibilities:
- Ship and receive parts, materials, cores, equipment and replenish inventory in the computer system.
- Verify no visible damage exists to packages, verify all items received comply with federal regulations and company policies regarding quality, documentation, and traceability including part number, serial number and shelf life.
- Perform self life audits, build or relocate shelving, and cycle counts.
Open Shifts below:
- 10 am - 6 pm (Tuesday / Wednesday off)
- 10 am - 6 pm (Saturday / Monday off)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Christopher Joseph