Posting ID: JP-002658836
The LMS Administrator role is primarily responsible for maintaining and ensuring effective management of the Workday Learning Management System (LMS). The individual in this role will have working knowledge of Learning Management System functionality to support implementing creative solutions on creation, delivery and content management via Workday LMS.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Develop, build and maintain all elements related to Learning Management System functionality including, but not limited to, content creation, integrations, curriculum programs, structure and reporting
• Track usage of learning resources and utilize data to identify process gaps and increase efficiencies to enhance the user experience
• Support the development and maintenance of standardized LMS procedures, guidelines and documentation and monitor adherence
• Troubleshoot and rectify issues communicated by learners and look for future solutions
• Serve as a liaison between the end-user and support as necessary, escalate issues through the proper channels and seek resolution
• Test content on all delivery devices and communicate less than optimal experience
• Develop delivery tools and level 1 and 2 evaluation surveys to enable and measure effectiveness of training.
• Identify and communicate opportunities for process improvements
• Support enterprise-wide initiative and recommend optimum solutions for delivery and follow up
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072