Job Search & More
Posted Monday, July 17, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003907979
- Integrate electrical & electronic systems into aircraft safety products.
- Develop the functional operation and safety of electrical & electronic systems.
- Achieve and demonstrate the required levels of redundancy and reliability for electrical & electronic systems.
- Obtain Technology Readiness Level TRL 9 (product fully certified and in service with minimal issues) for the electrical & electronic systems.
- Obtain Manufacturing Readiness Level MRL 9 (full rate production with minimal issues) for the electrical & electronic systems.
- Define the requirements to obtain the various Technology Readiness Levels (TRL) and Manufacturing Readiness Levels (MRL).
- Develop and certify systems components including: power sources, power control systems, electrical control systems, motors, and compressors.
- Integrate system components including: power sources, power control systems, electrical control systems, and compressors into existing and new safety equipment.
Skills & Qualifications:
BA degree in electrical engineering
2+ years of Designing circuits experience
2+ years working in a regulated industry ( aerospace, Pharma, med. device )