Production Line Leader (Pharmaceutical Packaging)
Posting ID: JP-002349852
International Pharmaceutical Packaging Company is Rapidly Growing & URGENTLY HIRING Production Line Leads. APPLY TODAY! Can Start as soon as Next Week! Long Term Opportunity With Room for Growth.
The Production Line Lead is responsible for the delivering of daily output goals and production documents completeness and accuracy. The key objective of this position is to contribute to the growth and profitability of Multi-Pak by motivating, training and developing personnel in an FDA compliant production setting. Specifically, under the direction of the Production Team Lead, the Production Line Lead is responsible for the overall performance of assigned production line.
• Deliver daily production targets based on plan.
• Deliver quality product in accordance with customer specification.
• Report to Production Team Lead if production is tracking behind target.
• Maintain a fully operational, safe and tidy work environment.
• Assess production line to ensure there are no safety hazards present.
• Understand, comply and enforce compliance with the company’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
• Collaborate with Mechanic to ensure runs complete on time.
• Alert Quality Inspector and Production Team Lead if any quality issues arise.
• Demonstrate management skills and be able to execute running multiple lines simultaneously.
• Find solutions for production problems
• Make recommendations for continuous improvement.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High school diploma or GED.
• Bilingual Preferred (English and Spanish).
• 5+ years relevant experience
• Arrive 15 minutes prior to start of shift.
• Flexibility to work weekends.
• Math skills necessary.
• Superb leadership and motivational skills.
• Exceptional organizational and time management abilities.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
APPLY TODAY & A Recruiter Will Reach Out With More Information.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Wymer, Vincent