Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: JP-002506378
Are you looking for a job opportunity within a company that allows you to grow your experiences and grow within the company?? If so, this might be the job opportunity for you!!
Need to be within an hour of Albany, NY.
- Promote products and services
- Provide quality Investment & Insurance referrals
- Promote general mortgage services, i.e. home equity, mortgage match
- Initiate request for refund of fees
• Opening new accounts
• Reconciles and researches member accounts to solve member issues as needed
• Opening/closing CD's/IRA's
• Tracking check orders
• Accessing and interpreting ATM and MasterCard information
• Closes existing accounts when requested
• Solicits loan applications taking advantage of all cross sale opportunities
Basic transaction responsibilities:
• Performing financial transactions including telephone requests for
withdrawals, transfers, lines of credit, MasterCard payments, etc.
• Performing related account functions such as balance inquiries, account
• Assisting members with routine issues and requests for information on Different accounts
• Other duties as needed
- Customer service call center
- Customer service
- Call center,
- Data entry,
- Inbound call,
- Microsoft office
Hours: M-F 9:00am to 5:30pm
*This position is fully remote*
If you are interested in this position please send your resume to:
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Jaclene Rieth