Remote Recruiting Coordinator (MUST LIVE 1-HR FROM ALBANY)
Posting ID: JP-002664507
Aston Carter is looking for Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join a large banking institution in the Capital Region for a 3 month contract.
• 1-2 years related experience and/or training; equivalent combinations of education and experience may also be considered.
• Must be able to type proficiently and have excellent PC skills, including Word and Excel. HRIS experience is helpful.
• Must possess a basic understanding of workplace protocol and Human Resource principles.
• Review and screen resumes/applications to assess whether basic job qualifications are met.
• Work closely with applicants to coordinate and schedule screening and first level interviews
• Respond to candidate inquiries.
• Interact with teams and candidates to ensure a successful interview experience; focus on the candidate experience at all times.
• Maintain current records of candidates’ status in Workday’s applicant tracking system.
• Maintain Career Center information on Fred for internal use.
• Assist in new employee onboarding
• Stay abreast of current recruiting trends.
• Identify opportunities for process and recruiting improvements.
• Assist employees with general recruiting and Human Resources related questions.
• Perform other duties and contribute to projects as needed.
This opportunity will fill up fast. If you are interested email your resume to:
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Aleksandra Szumilo