Wastewater Plant Operator
Posting ID: JP-002340403
Wastewater Operators needed in Batavia, NY
Pay: Up to $35/hr, based on experience
- Previous treatment plant experience (water, wastewater, landfill leachate plant, etc.)
- Strong mechanical and electrical experience
- Strong understanding of nitrification, de-nitrification, laboratory skills (Hach tests) and MBR operation
- Previous pump experience along with performing oil changes and inspections
- Lab experience a plus
- OSHA 40hr HAZWOPER preferred
- Direct Leadership experience of any sort
- 5+ years total Waste Water Experience
Essential Job Functions:
1. May operate facilities with computer or PLC controls.
2. Monitors, regulates and adjusts chlorinators, chemical feed pumps, filter rates and other process equipment.
3. Washes clarifiers, filter beds, contact basins, operates sludge handling equipment and other unit process equipment.
4. Collects samples and performs routine in - plant lab tests as required.
5. Maintains a log of operations and maintenance activities and related records.
6. May perform custodial or other duties, as required.
7. Operates system to maintain compliance with permit requirements.
8. Checking PH levels
Please call or email directly if interested
Kelsey Wisner, email@example.com
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Kelsey Wisner