CALL CENTER: Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: JP-002659488
Company: Fresh Direct
Position: Call Center Representative
Location: 2 Saint Ann’s Ave, Bronx, NY 10454
Duration: 3-6 Month; Contract to Hire
Hours: Call center is open Monday – Sunday (5AM – 12AM). 8-Hours shifts
· Shifts assigned based on Business needs
Pay Rate: $18/hr
ü Leading online food distributor in the New York City Metropolitan Area, offering plenty of opportunity.
ü The company's goal is to have these positions transition to perm after 3-6 months.
ü They are looking for people to stay long term once perm, receive full benefits including discount on food and more!
· Minimum 2 years of overall work experience in Customer Service-Related business i.e. Call Center, Hospitality, Retail, Restaurant, etc. (ideally Call Center)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Must be willing to work a flexible shift (i.e. evenings/weekends)
o Open Shift at this time - 330PM – 12:00AM
· Answer phone calls from drivers with questions about routes
· Call drivers that show up delayed in the system
· Answer customer phone calls and emails regarding missing or damaged product
· Handle customer inquiries via the chat messenger system
· Relay customer concerns to drivers
· Handle customer inquiries and respond in a timely fashion
· Process reorders for missing or damaged products
· Process reorder of product to be sent same day
· Coordinating with MOT transportation team which will deliver the individual products
· Work both the telephone as well as the chat function, and their computer proprietary software
· In office 5 days per week – Call Center is open Monday – Sunday
· Work on a team with 10+ other CSRs
· Report directly to the Sr. Ops Manager
· Closest train is the 6 Train
· 17 Bus is nearby as well (Bus stops right across the Bruckner, and then will walk along the highway to get there)
First Day Expectations:
· Ability to navigate through software programs
· Interviews are on-site, in person
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Khae Saechao