Posting ID: JP-002660376
Actalent is Hiring a Electrical Drafter
Electrical Drafter is responsible for partnering with Project Management to transition engineering sets into workable electrical shop drawings in AutoCAD and Revit.
This person will produce shop drawings in revit and autocad for large scale commercial projects (new construction).
autocad, revit, drafting, electrical drawings, electrical drafting, navisworks, 3d coordination, eletrical
Top Skills Details:
autocad,revit,drafting,electrical drawings,electrical drafting,navisworks,3d coordination,eletrical
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1. Work with AutoCAD and Revit to produce shop drawings from 3D models under direct supervision of the Project Management Team
2. Follow company standards for creation of shop drawing/3D models
3. Download drawings and information from online, SharePoint, and project websites.
4. Prepare copies and assemble sets of documents for transmittal to other parties.
5. Ability to take verbal and general written direction well and turn that direction into appropriate, working design documents.
6. Ability to translate established engineering drawings/plans into workable shop drawings for contractors in the field
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072