HIRING LPN - Brooklyn
Posting ID: JP-002664780
Hiring Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) for a busy clinic in Brooklyn!
- Performs basic LPN duties including vitals, bp, injections, medical records.
- Will see upwards of 40-50 patients a day in a high volume community health office.
- Current work week is M-F 9a-5p
medical, medical record, health care, patient vitals, Injections, electronic medical record, vitals, emr, patient care, nursing clinical
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- NYS LPN license
- Completion of LPN diploma program
- 0-4 years of LPN experience
- Experience with EMR system
- Bilingual Spanish an asset
Please Apply to this posting for immediate consideration!
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Matthew Tusa