Set Up Mechanic
Posting ID: JP-002348524
Manufacturing facility in Buffalo, NY is in search of a machine technician to join their team.
• Sets up on site machinery in coordination with product blueprints and machine manuals.
• Perform calibration of equipment.
• Follow preventative maintenance schedules.
• Repair and fabricate components for machines as needed.
• 2+ years experience in the set up or maintenance of manufacturing machinery.
• Ability to read blueprints, schematics, or instruction manuals.
• Experience with the set up or operation of CNC machinery is beneficial but not mandatory.
Employees will be working on a team in a clean, climate controlled manufacturing environment. This employee will work alongside other mechanics, operators, engineering, and production staff to complete daily tasks.
**This is a Direct Hire opportunity with immediate Benefits, PTO, NYS Sick Leave, 401k, etc.**
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Glair, Alexandra