Inbound Customer Service Representative- 100% Remote!!!
Posting ID: JP-002663131
THIS POSITION IS 100% REMOTE
- Accept inbound calls form clients and brokers on all questions and issues pertaining to the HR Admin portal functionality.
- Offering support and educate clients/brokers on employee benefits eligibility, new hires, terminations, and life events using our technology.
- Trouble-shoot and research of client inquiries with cross-functional teams; provide accurate and timely resolution to clients and brokers via email and/or telephone.
- Execute with minimal supervision a number of tasks related to supporting Client Marketplace Managers (CMM).
- Support the Client Marketplace Managers during onboarding of new clients and at renewal by providing admin support.
- Partner with CMM and other cross-functional departments serving as the subject matter expert on various processes related to our system functionality.
- Point person with relations to our system capabilities serving as a subject matter expert for the most complex and jumbo accounts.
- Utilize Microsoft Dynamics and custom application systems on a daily basis for inbound/outbound calls, data entry, report generation, auditing, and tracking of data.
1-3 years of successful customer service experience
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Bryan Kurkoski