REMOTE Inbound Call Center Representative (MUST LIVE IN WESTERN NEW YORK)
Posting ID: JP-002661288
Aston Carter has partnered up with an insurance benefits provider who is looking to hire Customer Service Representatives
NOTE: This job is REMOTE however you MUST live in the Western New York area to be qualified for this position.
- Accept inbound calls and e-mails from employees and their dependents regarding general insurance inquiries
- Assist with the resetting of login credentials through online portal
- Respond promptly and handle/resolve consumer inquiries and concerns
- Keep records of consumer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments, complaints and actions taken
- Follow-up and close all customer inquiries and open cases
- Regularly interface with people (groups and individuals) and communicate within various mediums (E-mail, telephone)
- 1+ year of call center experience
- 1-3 years of consistent customer service experience
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Brandon Engel