Posting ID: JP-002343184
- 1+ years experience working on construction job sites
- Valid Driver's license and reliable transportation
- Ability to read tape measure
- Must be okay working with heights up to 10 ft. and working on scissor lifts
- Candidate has to have OSHA 10 or open to getting one
- Measure and cut insulation for covering surfaces, using tape measures, handsaws, knives, and scissors.
- Remove or seal off old insulation, following safety procedures.
- Fit insulation around obstructions, and shape insulating materials and protective coverings as required.
- Determine the amounts and types of insulation needed, and methods of installation, based on factors such as location, surface shape, and equipment use.
- Apply, remove, and repair insulation, thermal and fire, on industrial and domestic equipment, pipes, ductwork, or other mechanical systems such as heat exchangers, tanks, pipework and vessels, to help control noise and maintain temperatures.
- Select appropriate insulation, thermal and fire, such as mineral wool, fiberglass, foams or other materials based on the heat retaining or excluding characteristics of the material.
- Cover, seal, or finish insulated surfaces or access holes with covers of metallic.
Shift: 6AM- 3PM (Overtime on Saturday's) Can expect 50+ hours a week
Why Work Here?
- They have 20 employees in the field and many have been with the company for over 20 years.
- 10 hours overtime offered each week
- Career advancement to foreman, supervisor and estimator
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: George Munschauer
Phone: (716) 428-5008