Job Search & More
Posted Wednesday, July 12, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003899988
Aston Carter has teamed up with a manufacturing company looking for talented office manager with proven
experience in an office setting with AR/AP experience!
· Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
· Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
· Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
· Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
· Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
· Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Two to three years’ experience in an office setting manager
- Proficient with office software
Recruiter: Jennifer Garwol