Posting ID: JP-002662543
- Strong communication skills, ability to manage a construction site, either a bachelors degree or years of construction experience, preferably we have candidates with solar CM experience or CM experience.
- Open to people who are less experienced but may have some construction background and willing to learn.
- Construction management-commercial (electrical or civil) is preferred
- OSHA 10 (preferred) OSHA 30 is a plus as well as CPR/AED certification
- Read drawings-must be able to read blueprints and schematics.
- Manage sub vendors
- Our client has multiple solar sites throughout the state ranging from 660 kw to 6 MW.
- Site Supers will be responsible for managing the day to day operations/administrative duties on site.
- A typical day will start with them on site in the trailer and managing the construction of the project.
- They will be reporting directly into the construction manager for the projects and will be responsible for sending them daily reports of progress and safety, managing the sub vendors on site and working with the foreman from their sub vendors.
- Coordination of work on site, managing the inventory and deliveries, taking pictures and reporting back to the PM, taking information down from other contractors / engineers and making sure the information gets passed along to the right people. first one on and last one off the job site.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
-Must have construction experience - preferably in some management capacity.
-Must have strong computer skills-Microsoft office-everything they do will be in Outlook, excel and word
-OSHA 10 certification is preferred.
-Must be willing to drive over an hour.
-Early days (start around 7am and end around 330)
-40 hours / week rarely work any weekends but could happen.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Darren Woodard