Posting ID: JP-002665887
- Position is responsible for performing all tests, analysis, and evaluations in all of the primary plant production areas
- Effective communication with management and plant production personnel
- Documentation of compliance records and performance of job duties
- Have the ability to Multi-task in a fact-paced environment
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- AAS or BS in technical sciences
- 1+ years working in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to document and review Quality standards
- Entry Level
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072