Client Manager - SLED
World Wide Technology
Posting ID: 5000670087000
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 6,500 individuals and closed nearly $13 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the ninth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Client Manager – New York State to join our SLED team within Public Sector.
Why should you join the SLED team?
As a Client Manager for New York State, you will support our rapidly expanding SLED (State, Local and Education) team. These areas are essential to our day to day lives and the SLED team is providing mission-aligned strategies to ensure the customer is identifying the right solutions to solve their technology challenges.
Want to learn more about our SLED team? Check us out on our platform: https://www.wwt.com/public-sector
What will you be doing?
World Wide Technology, Inc. has an opportunity available for a Client Manager in New York to support our rapidly expanding SLED (State, Local and Education) team. We're looking for a self-motivated and driven individual who will be responsible for collaborating with cross functional teams inside the company including Sales, Engineering, Marketing, Operations and Services on the execution of a business plan focused on growth and customer success. The Client Manager will effectively leverage their extensive relationships to build a business focused on market relevant solutions including Infrastructure Modernization, Multi-Cloud Architecture, Security, and Digital Transformation.
- Build brand awareness and market momentum focused on quality pipeline development by leveraging innovative products and services capable of transformative solutions.
- Lead the mission for WWT as a member of our SLED team by pursuing and driving strategic programs in strategic Accounts.
- Drive sales achievement through accurate forecasting and execution on calculated areas within SLED; assist team with deal program qualification & strategy to promote sales attainment numbers.
- Strategic account planning, plan execution and competitive market positioning of WWT to ensure alignment of current and future business opportunities.
- Work with various WWT team members on business solutions which will both enhance WWT's role with our customer as well as drive profitability.
- Engage our company "Subject Matter Experts" to create integrated solutions that address customer's complex problems.
- Enable formal RFP strategies.
- Develop creative, new, Account specific service offerings and solutions by delivering innovative presentations of solutions or proposals that address customers challenges.
- In partnership with internal stakeholders, perform proposal, contract review, development, and negotiations.
- Opportunity pricing and financial modeling.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key OEM's (Cisco, NetApp, DELL, VMware, etc.) and service providers/partners.
- Solid existing executive relationships building and a track record of performance within the NY SLED market.
- Candidate should have 5+ years selling experience within NYS Government
- Candidate will preferably reside in close proximity to Albany, NY
- Forward thinking professional with proven success driving SLED vertical specific business and mission solutions in Infrastructure Modernization, Multi-Cloud Architecture, Security and Digital Transformation.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational, communication, presentation, collaboration, and leadership skills.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to travel as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience preferred.
- WWT has implemented a vaccine requirement for all of its U.S. workforce. All new hires must be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021. Appropriate religious and medical accommodations will be made.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT – it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Health, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently abled
Job Number: #20-1455
Posting Locations:Guilderland, New York
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072