A/P Specialist Consultant
Posting ID: JP-002664041
1-2+ year of AP experience
Basic Excel (managing spreadsheets, sums, totals, combining functions, basic formulas)
Bachelor's Degree or Associates Degree (Accounting, Business, Finance)
• Process invoices to validate coding, purchase order verification and data entry.
• Account reconciliation to match supplier’s statement to the Accounts Payable system.
• Problem solve in relation to processing issues to help expedite accurate and timely payment.
• Multi-task, organize and file to handle a high volume of invoices.
• Communicates with vendors, Project Managers and Executives in regards to pending invoices and purchase orders.
• Performs other related duties, as assigned.
Contractors working with Elecnor Hawkeye will send in tickets for request for payment. This person will work internally to ensure they have the correct information and Purchase order on file then process for payment. 200+ receipts per week.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
-Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business
-Coming from a similar type of company, industry, and size of company
• Must have strong analytical, organizational, verbal, written, and communications skills.
• Must be highly motivated and self-directed.
• Must be able to work on a team, with various partners from start to finish.
• Strong computer skills including MS Office (particularly Excel) required. Experience with Viewpoint preferred.
As 1 of 4 A/P Specialists, this candidate will assist with processing all invoices and paying vendors. Solve issues with vendors and maintain payable schedules to ensure company is in good standing with vendors. Will manually enter invoices in Viewpoint and verify using 3 way match.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Sara Mesbah