Job Search & More
Medical Support Assistant
Posted Tuesday, July 18, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003911362
We are urgently hiring for Medical Assistants to join one of the largest healthcare organizations in the Northeast! Please apply today for immediate consideration! Accepting entry-level candidates as well!
Position Overview: The role of a uncertified medical assistant is to provide care and education to patients, following established standards and practices. Updates patient charts in EMR systems. Documents changes. S/he coordinates with other members of the care team to ensure seamless care delivery, maximal coordination of efforts, and active patient participation in planning and follow up care. Restock and turnover/clean rooms.
Does not require MA certificate.
WE have specialties open for:
Dress Code: Scrubs
medical assisting, customer service, medical terminology, medical record, NextGen, epic, patient access
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• At least one year of clinical experience in a medical office / clinic or hospital setting, or graduate of an accredited medical assistant program.
• Record of prior stable employment and / or favorable references.
• Graduate of an accredited medical assistant program with at least one year of recent experience as a medical assistant.
• Current CPR / BLS certification.