Posting ID: JP-002343110
Seeking painter for a large Commercial painting company. Candidate will be responsible for rehabbing and painting multi-story commercial properties. However, we are occasionally in need of exterior painting work, which requires working safely at heights. Seeking experienced Painters who understand the industry best practices and apply them to every aspect of their work.
- Candidates must be okay with heights
- Must have a valid Driver's license
- Excellent communication skills
- Reading blueprints/instructions and examining surfaces to determine the kind and amount of work necessary
- Making on-site preparations such as building scaffolding, covering fixtures etc.
- Preparing walls and other surfaces for painting by scraping, using sandpaper, removing old paint etc.
Why Work here?
-One of the largest non union painting companies in WNY
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: George Munschauer
Phone: (716) 428-5008