Hiring! Life Sciences Grad
Posting ID: JP-002664822
Urgently Hiring MLT Assistants *No Experience Required*
Must Have Bachelors in Life Science related field (Bio, Chem, Bio-chem) OR 2 plus years lab experience
- Candidate will be working in a lab environment assisting licensed MLT's to test specimens. This consists of getting supplies, filing samples, calling results to doctors’ offices or other areas of the hospitals, ordering inventory, taking out the garbage and other grunt work
- Most of the centrifuging is automated but some test require manual centrifuge. Candidates will be cross trained in Accessioning and will be asked to help out in that department if they are short staffed
- Processes reference testing specimens and facilitates their submission to various external reference laboratories
- Ensures external receipt of specimens and return receipt of test results
- Ability to use computer and complete data entry
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work with human specimens like blood and urine
Please Apply to this Ad for Immediate Consideration!
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Matthew Tusa