Accounts Receivable Associate
Posting ID: JP-002664036
-1-3 years in an Accounts Receivable role
-Cash Application or Cash receipt experience.
- Experience handling invoicing
- Experience using pivot tables or vlookups in Excel
- On a daily basis, researches and inputs cash receipts into the customers’ accounts and verifies that all cash is applied correctly
- Researches accounts to clear any discrepancies and questions that arise
- Prepares each day’s deposits for posting and applies it to the customer accounts and / or into the general ledger both manually and via Web ADI Upload Functionality.
- Matches system-generated charge backs to the back-up supplied by the customer for further research by the Claims Department
- Maintains daily record of all cash (check and wire) received directly in Melville
- Conducts a daily balancing procedure to assure that all cash posting, sales and credits from prior day agrees with the general ledger
- Generates monthly report on all charge-backs created—and all write offs made
- Generates monthly reconciliation of cash received to the general ledger
- Assists Manager of Cash Administration in resolving discrepancies of account receivables and the General Ledger
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Sara Mesbah