Healthcare IT Business Analyst
Posting ID: JP-002660638
Ideal candidate will have experience within healthcare
Must have SQL experience
Looking for candidates with 2-4 years of Business Analyst experience within healthcare
Our client is looking for an IT Business Analyst for a FULL TIME REMOTE position. Every 2 years, doctors must re-credential to maintain eligibility to practice in hospitals. This person will join a team that is responsible for implementing a brand new credentialing/licensing application.
Analyzes, verifies, tracks and recommends for Project, Product and Solution implementation and maintenance. Liaises between various agile teams and project teams. Recommends and delivers product and solution plans and training materials throughout implementation and helps ensure smooth operations post implementation.
- Analyzes, verifies, tracks and recommends for development of implementation plans for system development and implementation of products and solutions which may include discovery, design, conversion, testing, and/or any other components of the project plan cycle and agile delivery.
- Serves as a liaison between business and technology teams.
- Participates in developing and delivering training programs for current and prospective users; educates practice, site, and corporate management on project operations and procedures.
- Assists implementation team in configuring HIPAA rules based on System policies and legal requirements.
- Ensures processes are compliant with system policies, applicable laws, and contractual bargaining agreements.
- Performs solution audits; resolves discrepancies, as required.
- Collaborates with implementation teams to resolve user issues.
- Consults with departments to provide customer support during and post implementation.
- Conducts post implementation satisfaction surveys; advises management of results and recommends actions; troubleshoots issues and resolves concerns as well as recommends necessary fixes; consults with newly acquired facilities and designs transition and implementation plans.
- Operates under general guidance and work assignments are varied and require interpretation and independent decisions on course of action.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- At least 3 years of experience as an IT Business Analyst within an enterprise environment.
- Experience gathering requirements, improving business processes, testing products and providing support to end users.
- Experience writing SQL queries. Healthcare credentialing and/or licensing experience would be a huge plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, required. Experience working in a dynamic, high-technology environment, preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & leadership skills, preferred.
Business analysis, Requirement gathering, Health care, Sql, Process improvement, healthcare credentialing, healthcare, healthcare licensing
Top Skills Details:
Business analysis, Requirement gathering, Health care, Sql, Process improvement
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Healthcare credentialing and/or licensing experience would be a huge plus. Someone with prior healthcare experience in general is preferred.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072