Posting ID: JP-002661854
DOWNSTREAM PROCESS DEVELOPMENT ROLE
1. BS degree in Chemical/Biochemical engineering
2. 1-3 years of industry or academic experience
3. Experience with column chromatography and tangential flow filtration (TFF)
4. Start up environment- must be a team player and able to pivot when needed.
- Running assays associated with Tangential Flow Filtration process
- Running TFF process (multi day)
- Handling column chromatography
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years experience and experience within instrumentation and knowledge on how they work. Nice to have SDS page analytics.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jeff Shocket
Phone: (212) 588-5816