Job Search & More
ENTRY LEVEL Geotechnical Engineer
Posted Thursday, July 13, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003901075
We are hiring for an entry level geotechnical engineer who's willing to travel for per diem roles! It'll be a great way to be introduced to the geology/geotechnical field!! 0+ years of experience needed!
Please note that you are in the field 100 percent of the time!
- Will be responsible for soil sampling, soil boring logs, drilling oversight on large Wind/Solar farm in Wichita Falls, TX working per diem
- Communicating and coordinating with project manager and other contractors on site
- Preparing lab tests and request sheets
- Candidates will be training for a period of 1-4 weeks depending on experience level in NYC then will be sent to work per diem in Wichita Falls, TX for up to 5 months. Schedule will be 2 weeks out in TX and then 1-2 weeks at home (NYC/NJ) rotating with others. After this work is complete they could work in NYC or be sent for other opportunities throughout the country.
- During first week training will include getting OSHA 10
Bachelors' in Geology/ Geotechnical/ Environmental Engineering/ Geotechnical Engineering, Civil engineering
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Any experience in the field as Geologist or Geotechnical Engineer
- OSHA 10
- EIT or GIT