Software Engineer - Credit E-Trading
Posting ID: JP-002665652
• EOD and real time risk PnL
• Building out e trading system
• James Sanders – Athena
• Looking for folks who know trading APIs, FIX protocol. Middleware components, messaging, trade routing decisions
• Protocol Buffer
Job Title: Software Engineer - eTrading
Job Category: Technology
The Credit Technology eTrading team is a business-aligned group of technologists responsible for the electronic trading platform used by the Credit and Public Finance trading desks at client. We design and build software for pricing models and trade execution, working closely with the trading desk and with core technology teams. Products traded include corporate bonds, credit derivatives and mortgage-backed securities.
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic and collaborative application developer to join our team. Our engineers have an aptitude for solving problems with technology and an ability to quickly translate business requirements into a sound technical design and implementation. We promote a culture of constant improvement and learning. We pride ourselves in maintaining a dynamic, thought-provoking environment that encourages diversity of ideas and creative solutions to best serve our clients.
As a developer, you will build and support all aspects of the Credit eTrading system, including: pricing models; market making strategies; order management systems; market gateways; trading screens; monitoring and reporting; algorithmic trading; back-testing.
• Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages; preferably Java in a commercial environment.
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
• Excellent knowledge of algorithms, data structures, application design and testing.
• Good grasp of object-oriented design and programming principles.
• Agile software development experience.
• Awareness of industry-wide trends and best practices.
• Creative, quick-thinking, pragmatic, with a strong focus on delivery.
• Proven organizational skills; decisive priority management; excellent verbal & written communication.
• Ability to work in collaborative teams to achieve shared goals; passionate about building an innovative culture.
Java, Sql, microservices, spring, messaging protocols, FIX, API, Software development, Python, Linux
Top Skills Details:
Java,Sql,microservices,spring,messaging protocols,FIX,API,Software development
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
They are open to seeing candidates at all levels but need more junior to mid level.
W2 only and candidates must have the desire to convert to FTE
These are contract to hire roles and the client can convert as soon as 3 months.
The expectation is that they will go into the office on a hybrid schedule of 2-3 days
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072