Posting ID: JP-002660338
Our client is looking for an Accessibility Analyst for a 6 month contract for the Heath Consumer Platform, which encompasses their patient-facing applications such as the patient portal and their mobile app. This position can sit 100% REMOTE
The candidate will have deep knowledge of WCAG 2.1 and Section 508, a good understanding of accessibility and usability for disabled people, and experience with assistive devices and building accessible web products.
• Run baseline analysis, review wireframes and evaluate visual designs for WCAG 2.1 compliance.
• Verify copy deck has necessary elements to achieve compliance.
• Conduct website reviews, analysis, remediation and functional testing.
• Assess and optimize website designs through review and analysis of user needs to meet the website accessibility needs.
• Provide technical assistance and remediation guidance to designers, developers and QA.
• Recommend potential solutions by evaluating new and emerging assistive technologies designed to increase accessibility.
• Perform full cycles of sprint, regression, and integration testing
• Generate test summary reports after each testing cycle to show testing progress, actual testing results, and pass/fail status
• Provide regular status updates on completed tasks and planned testing tasks as outlined in the project schedule, issues, risks, and other action items
• Direct previous experience with developing/designing and testing websites to ensure conformance to WCAG 2.1 – Level A/AA/AAA.
• Experience in WAI-ARIA implementation
• Thorough understanding of W3C standards-compliant HTML and CSS
• Experience using Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools
• Knowledge of assistive technologies used for web browsing such as JAWS or NVDA
• Should have multi-tasking abilities, be able to meet deadlines without compromising quality
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• 5+ years of professional web experience
**This person will also be working closely with the Director of UX to develop standards across the enterprise from a UX and Engineering perspective.
Accessibility, WCAG 2.1, W3C standards, Html, Css
Top Skills Details:
Accessibility, WCAG 2.1,W3C standards, Html, Css
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
This person should have good communication and the desire to work in healthcare.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072