Executive Administrative Assistant - NYC
World Wide Technology
Posted Wednesday, December 21, 2022
Posting ID: 5000912798506
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 8,500 individuals and closed nearly $14+ Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the eleventh consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today!
- Provide high level administrative support in a timely and professional manner to VP's and Directors
- Assist VP's and Directors creating PowerPoint Presentations and Excel Reports
- Prepare business and as needed, private correspondence
- Maintain Outlook calendars for VP's and Directors
- Coordinate effective business meetings and ensure proper planning and documents are present
- Manage extensive travel planning for VP's and Directors
- Manage all expense reports
- Order catering for meetings
- Assist with creation and adhering to standard policies and processes
- Update various Sales organization charts and sales distribution lists
- Event planning and support
- Monitor birthdays and anniversaries and prepare gifts/cards as necessary
- Order gifts and flowers
- Assist with special projects
- Support other Senior Management staff on Sales Initiative projects when needed
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND BACKGROUND: Selected candidate will demonstrate the commitment to carrying out the mission and values of WWT, as well as possess the following essential skills and background.
- Bachelor's degree
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, Outlook)
- 5 years of administrative support experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Experience with travel arrangements and logistics is a strong plus
- Adheres to the highest levels of professionalism and confidentiality
- Professional image
- Passionate, enthusiastic, team player, with good judgement and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing needs and priorities
Some WWT customers have a COVID-19 vaccine requirement. In order to work on projects for these customers, employees must be fully vaccinated or have an appropriate religious or medical accommodation.
Want to learn more about Global Enterprise Sales? Check out the Solutions and Services we provide on the platform: https://wwt.com
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Number: #22-2442
Posting Locations:New York, New York
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072