Client Manager - NYC SLED
World Wide Technology
Posting ID: 5000819205006
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work for all. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 7,000 individuals and closed over $13 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the tenth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance teams? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Client Manager – New York City (NYC) to join our SLED (State, Local and Education) team within Public Sector.
Why should you join the SLED team?
As a Client Manager for NYC, you will be a part of our rapidly expanding SLED team and business. Tapping in to your entrepreneurial attitude, innovative thinking, and sales execution skills on mission aligned customer strategies will be the foundation of success for this role and territory.
Want to learn more about our SLED team? Check us out on our platform: https://www.wwt.com/public-sector
What will you be doing?
We're looking for a self-motivated and driven individual who will be responsible for collaborating with cross functional teams inside the company including Sales, Engineering, Marketing, Operations and Services on the execution of a business plan focused on growth and customer success. The Client Manager will effectively leverage their extensive NYC SLED relationships to build a business focused on market relevant solutions including Infrastructure Modernization, Multi-Cloud Architecture, Security, and Digital Transformation.
- Build brand awareness and market momentum focused on quality pipeline development by leveraging innovative products and services capable of transformative solutions.
- Lead the mission for WWT as a member of our SLED team by pursuing and driving strategic programs in strategic Accounts.
- Drive sales achievement through accurate forecasting and execution on calculated areas within SLED; assist team with deal program qualification & strategy to promote sales attainment numbers.
- Strategic account planning, plan execution and competitive market positioning of WWT to ensure alignment of current and future business opportunities.
- Work with various WWT team members on business solutions which will both enhance WWT's role with our customer as well as drive profitability.
- Engage our company "Subject Matter Experts" to create integrated solutions that address customer's complex problems.
- Enable formal RFP strategies.
- Develop creative, new, Account specific service offerings and solutions by delivering innovative presentations of solutions or proposals that address customers challenges.
- In partnership with internal stakeholders, perform proposal, contract review, development, and negotiations.
- Opportunity pricing and financial modeling.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key OEM's (Cisco, NetApp, DELL, VMware, etc.) and service providers/partners.
- Brings existing relationships and a track record of performance within the NYC SLED market.
- Candidate should have 3+ years selling experience within the NYC SLED market.
- Candidate will preferably reside near NYC.
- Knowledge of Cisco products highly preferred.
- Forward thinking professional with proven success driving SLED vertical specific business and mission solutions in Infrastructure Modernization, Multi-Cloud Architecture, Security and Digital Transformation.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational, communication, presentation, collaboration, and leadership skills.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to travel as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience preferred.
- WWT has a vaccine requirement for all of its U.S. workforce. All new hires must be fully vaccinated before starting at WWT. Appropriate religious and medical accommodations will be made and can be discussed in the pre-hire process.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT – it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Health, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently abled
Job Number: #22-0223
Posting Locations:New York, New York
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072