Tech Sourcer (1-4)
Posting ID: JP-002423144
Remote Recruiting Engine Team Recruiter
We are looking for a Technical Sourcing Recruiter to join our sourcing team. This is a centralized team that works across multiple Amazon business lanes with a focus on quality processes and high-volume at scale. As part of the Recruiting Engine, the team has unique access to tools, resources, best practices, and new recruiting technologies that are designed to enhance a Sourcers capabilities.
In this role, you will be responsible for talent attraction strategies against a timeline and will utilize your experience setting benchmarks and metrics. Our Sourcing Recruiters thrive in innovative, fast-paced environments, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. You will have the opportunity to draw on your extensive knowledge of technical recruiting and will forge dynamic relationships with stakeholders. You will perform candidate generation, account management, candidate assessment and interview preparation.
* Understanding of how to recruit passive Software Development Engineer (SDE) candidates
* Creating unique multi-channel and market-specific search strategies that attract bar-raising engineering talent
* Developing prospects into candidates and assessing them for role fit, level, and motivations by conducting calibrated phone interviews
* Possess the ability to develop and prepare SDE candidates up until the point of on-site interview
* Building out talent networks and tapping into knowledgeable industry resources to develop evergreen candidate pipelines
* Continually contributing to the teams knowledgebase and greater Amazon talent acquisition community
* Technical (specifically software engineers) recruiting experience minimum 2+ years
* Ability to perform Boolean search
* CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
* Corporate OR Agency recruiting experience
* Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
* Bachelor's degree
* Experience with ICIMS
* Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
* Self-sufficient and able to work independently without supervision
* Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and our recruiting team
Strong commitment to continuous improvement
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Fatima Clark