Posting ID: JP-002661833
UPSTREAM PROCESS DEVELOPMENT ROLE
1. BS degree in Chemical/Biochemical engineering
2. 1-3 years of industry or academic experience
3. Experience with microbial growth and bioreactors
4. Start up environment- must be a team player and able to pivot when needed.
In this role, the Research Associate will work in a lab supporting experiments performed by the Bioprocess team. Main responsibility will be to support fermentation experiments in bioreactors. They will be handling the following tasks:
- Help with operation of bioreactors
- Help set up, monitor, feed control and clean up bioreactors
- Handle fermentation sampling and monitoring with the ability to troubleshoot equipment
- Running assays/perform aseptic cell culture techniques.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jeff Shocket
Phone: (212) 588-5816