Internal Audit Consultant (100% Remote)
Posting ID: JP-002661835
We are looking to place several Internal Audit Consultants with one of the top accounting firms in the country. This opportunity will offer competitive pay for an open-ended project-based contract, and it'll be 100% remote.
- Minimum 5+ years of internal audit experience
- Financial Services industry experience with a preference for trading or investment banking and product experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field
- CPA, CFA, CIA and/or CISA is preferred, but not required
In general, the Candidate will assist with the following:
- Planning: Candidate will work with Client in tracking performance status and completion projections against the project plan or Audit Planning Memo.
- Execution: Candidate will execute the program as developed during planning and as directed by Client sponsor.
- Reporting: Candidate will summarize work efforts as directed by Client with frequency and content as directed.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Crystal Zimmerman
Phone: (617) 535-3218