Security Client Executive
World Wide Technology
Posting ID: 5000817691506
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 7,000 individuals and closed over $14 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the tenth consecutive year in 2021!
Why should you join East Enterprise Sales?
As a Security Client Executive you will co-sell to existing or new customers across all verticals. Armed with the expertise of our sales engineering and architect teams, you'll identify gaps within the customers security environment and deliver state of the art security solutions. With our Advanced Technology Center and Platform (https://www.wwt.com/atc) at your fingertips for briefings, training, workshops, demos and POC's you'll be delivering best in class results for your customers.
What will you be doing?
The Security Client Executive will sell security focused services, solutions, software and products to our customers in the NY/NJ/ Eastern PA markets. Day to day responsibilities will include building meaningful relationships within a territory, leading customer sales meetings and presentations and bringing customer requests to the WWT technical teams for scoping. This person will team with Engineers and Architects, as well as experts to truly provide expertise and value. The ability to listen, learn and understand security solutions is required as you look to provide value to our customers on cutting edge technologies.
- Positioning Security solutions to Enterprise customers, primarily in the NYC Metro area.
- Ability to effectively profile target accounts.
- Professional networking to build relationships with C-level executives, Executive Directors, Managing Directors, and decision-making managers at targeted clients.
- Working with an inside sales team in coordinating sales activities (targeted campaigns, order processing, marketing events, etc.).
- Developing and Maintaining client and OEM relationships with our strategic partners
- Continuing education on evolving security landscape to include but not be limited to: Security Strategy, Cyber Resilience, Segmentation, Cloud Security, Zero Trust, Endpoint Security Architecture, Next Generation Firewall, Identity and Access Management and Compliance requirements
- 25% Travel. More travel if located in Metro Washington DC/Baltimore areas
- Candidates must have a successful track record of selling to Fortune 1 to Fortune 750 clients.
- Strong Security technical acumen will be required.
- Understanding the technical challenges and demands of Security solutions and products.
- Ideal experience includes consultative solution selling.
- Experience with leading OEM's such as Cisco Security, F5 Networks, Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, Cohesity, VMware, Dell, along with awareness of innovative start-up's
- Strong skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to recommend and position technical solutions to solve customer business challenges.
- Critical skills necessary are account planning with an extended team, calling at all levels within the customer's organization, and managing partner relationships.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience preferred.
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
**WWT has implemented a vaccine requirement for all of its U.S. workforce. All new hires must be fully vaccinated by their start date. Appropriate religious and medical accommodations will be made.**
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently Abled
Job Number: #22-0186
Posting Locations:New York, New York
Trenton, New Jersey
Washington, District of Columbia
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072