Medical Records Associate (Temp: Remote LOCAL TO NYC)
Posting ID: JP-002506560
Our client, a Leading New York-based Health Insurance Company, is seeking Quality Management Associates (HEDIS) to join their team for a Contract role!
- Working for one of the largest healthcare insurance companies in New York State.
- Business Casual work environment and dress code
- Remote role – work from the comfort of your home!
- Healthcare experience is a must
- 1+ years of medical records, HEDIS or managed care experience preferred (anthem, wellcare, guildnet, emblem, magellan)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Access; Lotus Notes; Internet.
- Knowledge of various quality programs, including measures associated with QARR and HEDIS.
- Responsible for Medical Record retrieval projects; provides clerical support to the department; targets member and provider outreach.
- Utilize departmental tracking tools to request and retrieve Medical Records; transcribe, format, input, edit, retrieve, copy, and transmit text and data.
- Outreach to members and Providers via telephone or other method of correspondence to assure care needs are being met.
- Contract until May
- Full remote; Equipment Provided
- Interviews 12/2 and 12/3
If interested, please submit your application.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Brittany DiBernardo
Phone: (212) 320-8632