Job Search & More
Posted Monday, July 10, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003895063
An incredible opportunity for an experienced Architect to join on of New York's most renowned architectural firms. The most pressing need requires DD - CD Experience, Hospitality, and advanced Revit Knowledge. These architects will work on concept design through to construction documents for their aviation studio. These projects will be airports and commercial spaces within aviation projects (retail spaces, terminal areas, common areas, lounges, etc). These are exciting and unique projects to add to your portfolio!
- 7+ years experience
- CDs and detailing, strong technical skills
- Revit experience
- Concept Design through to CA
- Bachelor Of Architecture
- Core & Shell or Transportation project experience also acceptable
- Strong communication skills and ability to coordinate with clients when needed.
- Revit knowledge a must- at least one CD set completed
-Reputable national architecture firm that specializes in major aviation projects.
-People working here will have an opportunity to support projects that are dramatic in terms of scale and
iconic in terms of impact.
-Very well managed firm with a known positive work life balance and career trajectory.
-5 Days in office
-1 round interview in person