Biomedical Device Analyst
Posting ID: JP-002660347
MUST BE LOCAL TO THE NYC AREA
CANDIDATES MUST BE OPEN TO TRAVELING TO WORK SITES
Must be able to travel onsite about 30-50% of the week
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• The Biomedical Information Specialist is responsible for providing technical expertise used in creating a comprehensive Biomedical device database
• This individual will be responsible for assisting in the creation of a comprehensive database for biomedical systems along with the needed processes to maintain data accuracy
• Creating reports, pivot tables and extracts to be used for multiple activities in projects involving Biomedical devices
• The initial focus will be on the tracking of the replacement of ultrasound devices, however the methodology used will be applicable to all Biomedical devices.
• This individual will assist with the design and build of a database of Biomedical devices.
• Meeting with clinical users to plan and deploy new biomedical devices and the retirement of end-of-life equipment • Creating the specifications for applications and databases that will be used in managing Biomed devices
Qualifications / Required Skills:
• Significant experience with biomedical devices along with knowledge of their capabilities and technical components.
• Strong working knowledge of Excel including the creation of Pivot table
• Strong knowledge of databases especially those that are used to manage devices (e.g. CMMS)
• Able to manage a complex project with multiple locations and user groups
• Knowledgeable in Biomed devices including ultrasound devices, cardiac monitors, anesthesia monitors, ventilators, telemetry devices, etc
• Familiarity with Biomed device terminology surveillance stations, central monitoring, etc
• Good knowledge of clinical area’s usage of different types as well as the features and functions of Biomedical devices
• Experience in system documentation including requirements definition and mapping to required system functionality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Strong PC computing experience especially Excel
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072