Job Search & More
Entry Level Finance-Customer Associate
Posted Monday, July 10, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003894423
ON-SITE Investor Relations Analyst
*Must be within commuting distance to Midtown Manhattan | Open-ended Contract
This role offers business professionals the ability to work with a reputable proxy-solicitation and investor response firm. Further explore this exciting opportunity below…
Benefits of the Role:
- Market Exposure – Chance to speak to high-end clients and shareholders regarding upcoming campaigns that include mutual funds, equity firms, investment firms and more
- Opportunity – Foot in the door with reputable firm in the investor relations space; strengthen business and finance acumen
- Overtime available – They are busy this time around, and looking for those willing to do Overtime. That means time and a half!
- Family-Oriented – The management team ensure everyone has a home away from home
- Work Space – Recently renovated office in the heart of Manhattan! Walks away from restaurants, stores and more
- Strong Communication Skills - the candidate will be making outbound calls to shareholders using a shareholder call list provided by Oka
- Flexible work schedule - Saturday Flexibility. See below for more details
- Ability to multi-task / Self-manage
- Bachelor's or Associates Degree - Concentrations in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting
A Day in the Role:
- Provide customer service to registered shareholders through inbound and outbound call lists.
- Educate shareholders on various corporate actions, board and shareholder proposals voting options.
- Track and monitor outstanding issues and provide clients with timely updates.
- Log information into Access Database
- Assist in the development of campaign themes to ensure the proper narrative is being communicated.
- Fast paced call center environment where you are expected to make 20-25 calls/hr
- Candidates can expect a 40+ hr work week during busy season. available:
- Mon-Saturday 40/hours PLUS OVT – 10:00AM-6PM
- Occasional overtime on Saturdays based on work load will be required
- Team oriented and work closely with other client services reps
For questions, please feel free to contact us:
Recruiter: Brittany DiBernardo
Phone: (212) 320-8632