Client Executive - Global Accounts
World Wide Technology
Posted Wednesday, January 4, 2023
Posting ID: 5000915163506
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 7,500 individuals and closed nearly $14.3 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the tenth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for an Client Executive to join our Global Enterprise Sales team.
- Acts in a consultative fashion providing customers a unique perspective by identifying customer's business priorities, sharing unique insights to those priorities, and proactively advancing the customer's objectives.
- Effective at working with cross functional teams to develop business relevant solutions for our customers and partners.
- Proven experience driving two-way communication linking customer's business priorities with differentiated value proposition and solution.
- Being a successful member of a team that has managed very complex and large customer relationship
- Can establish a deep understanding of value drivers and ROI and able to influence a wide range of customer stakeholders.
- Strong cultural fit that exhibits a strong passion for continuous learning
- Position WWT capabilities and service offerings with client business and technology objectives
- Develop and execute account strategy
- Drive deal momentum by inspiring a high impact team of inside sales, technology specialists, and consultants to take active roles in the execution of the account strategy
- Develop a strategy for engaging critical stakeholders and understand how to position our unique strengths to meet individual stakeholder needs
- Can articulate value of a solution in terms that are consistent with the business objectives of the customer.
- Able to drive the buying process by coaching stakeholders on next steps and providing relevant value statements and/or ROI analysis for internal justification
- Build and maintain relationships with C-level executives and decision-making leaders at targeted clients
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities and forecast accurately
- Form and maintain client and business partner relationships including Partner/OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) specialists and business units
- 8+ years of experience managing/leading a book of business and successful account management with Fortune 100 level customers
- Highly regarded by Partner/OEM Account Teams, as well as Technical Management levels.
- Ideal candidates have experience working with Large Financial Services customers.
Some WWT customers have a COVID-19 vaccine requirement. In order to work on projects for these customers, employees must be fully vaccinated or have an appropriate religious or medical accommodation.
Want to learn more about Global Enterprise Sales? Check out the Solutions and Services we provide on the platform: https://wwt.com
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
- Compensation: 150k+ base salary + commissions
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Number: #23-0003
Posting Locations:New York, New York
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072