Client Director - Global Service Provider
World Wide Technology
Posting ID: 5000757266306
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customer as we help them make a new world happen.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 6,000 individuals and closed $13 Billion in revenue in 2020. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the tenth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Client Director to join our Global Service Provider Sales team.
Why should you join Global Service Provider Sales?
As a Client Director you will lead WWT sales efforts at IBM across multiple business units. Armed with the expertise of our sales and engineering team, you'll build and nurture relationships with our customer leaders, identify priorities and gaps within the customer’s business and technical environment and deliver state of the art solutions in areas such as Infrastructure Modernization, Hybrid Cloud Architecture, Security Transformation and Digital Strategy. With our Advanced Technology Center and Platform (https://www.wwt.com/atc) at your fingertips for briefings, training, workshops, demos and POC's you'll be delivering best in class results for your customers.
What will you be doing?
The Client Director will develop and manage executive level relationships while leading a team in selling technical services and solutions. Day to day responsibilities will include building meaningful relationships within the customer, leading customer sales meetings and presentations, and bringing customer needs to the WWT technical teams for scoping. The Client Director will team with account dedicated and companywide engineers, architects, and subject matter experts to truly provide expertise and value. The ability to listen, learn and understand customer business priorities is required as you look to align WWT value. This position will require the ability to travel up to 50%.
- Professional networking to further build relationships with C-level and decision-making executives at IBM dedicated vertical agencies including CTO's Office, Global Technology Services (GTS)/Kyndryl, Global Business Services (GBS), Cloud Managed application Services (CMAS), IBM Cloud, and Red Hat business units.
- Positioning WWT, our executives and other key resources in front of emerging programs and initiatives with key executive IBM stakeholders.
- Leveraging WWT resources and partnerships to create unsolicited proposals and similar to demonstrate alignment and insights that WWT can provide in the Global Service Provider and Hyperscaler space.
- Identifying appropriate partners based on partner's strengths, abilities to compete, and alignment with the opportunity and defining teaming agreements.
- Develop and maintain client and partner relationships.
- Strong relationships with IBM, skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to understand client business issues and needs.
- Professional presentation and communication skills appropriate for C-level
- Track record of solution selling, challenging customer's expectations, and providing unique perspectives to executive stakeholders
- Experience managing global teams and the associated challenges and opportunities with geographically dispersed customer location
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) to effectively run and manage customer pursuits and coordination of internal teams.
- Minimum of 10+ years Client Executive/Account Management experience with Service Provider customers
Want to learn more about Global Service Provider Sales? Check out the Solutions and Services we provide on the platform: https://wwt.com
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
WWT has implemented a vaccine requirement for all of its U.S. workforce. All new hires must be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021. Appropriate religious and medical accommodations will be made.
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently Abled
Job Number: #21-1352
Posting Locations:New York, New York
Newark, New Jersey
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072