Posting ID: JP-002665369
Scope of work
- Configuration Management Database (CMDB) & Application Management
- Middleware: secure middleware integration with enterprise applications while abstracting the underlying platform complexity
- Application Hosting: support “on-demand” platform for our business units run applications delivering value to end customer.
- Continuous Integration & Delivery: focus on building a fully automated end-to-end pipeline, establishes self-service onboarding capabilities, and integrates the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and segregation of duties (SOD) controls that we build, deploy, and test
- Asset Remediation
- Participate in the process definition to process/product owner’s delivery system (tip-to-tip)
- Familiarity with regulatory controls and requirements, preferably in the banking/financial industry
- Broad-range experience in software application development, database design and implementation
- Work independently to organize key process inputs, data elements, to the individual process steps in the conversion of a customer need thru delivery
- Navigate to the appropriate application owner to outline/define the data elements in the flow of information to the process step
- Build/Create visuals to the health of the process; build value stream dashboards to process and business metrics
- Excellent communication skills, strong work ethic, and work independently to address process variation, waste, and promotes “future state” plans
- Experience in software asset management, ITIL, CMDB
- Manufacturing experience: workflow efficiency for calculating ‘activity-based cost’ to labor and cost of poor quality to drive/delivery efficiency and effectiveness
- Job Qualifications / Skills:
- Business Objects, Tableau, SAS, Python, Script, Visual Basic, SQL, Data Mapping/Mining experience
- Microsoft Applications, Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Strong Lean/Six Sigma methodology, Value Stream Mapping, Agile, Kanban, familiarity with the “8 forms of waste” to identify and drive automation
- 5+ year experience with business intelligence, requirements gathering,
- 10+ year experience in process improvement
Testing, Validation, Lean, Middleware, Linux, Splunk
Top Skills Details:
1) Solid experience in data extraction for analysis
- SQL, MS Access, SQL, Tableau, PowerBI, Crystal Reports, VB Script, Azure Cloud
o Helpful for candidate to convert onboarding (manual to Cloud)
2) Knowledge of data migration, data modeling, inventory, architecture; plus some operational process control
- ITIL, CMDB, Ansible, AppDynamics,
- Process Mapping (Visio, iGrafx, Value Stream Mapping, Detail Process Mapping software)
- Measurement System, Balanced Scorecard)
3) Managing Operational Risk
- Problem solving methodology (Lean, Six Sigma, PMP)
- Issues Management/Communication (KanBan, Jira, ScrumMaster)
- Server or Desktop assessment management (application owner, incident management/resolution, vulnerability, SPLUNK)
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Testing and validation
- As we transition our processes from 280 tasks to < 50 (we are committed to eliminate MANUAL transaction)
- We require candidates to be seasoned in the transformation process, with control, therefore drafting a test plan and validation (we have regulatory/internal obligations)
- We change our process in a major way, we MUST have these SQL script (example) inventoried, managed, and part of our leadership routine to test before we go into production.
- Beyond that, be accountability to proper change control to ensure up/down stream associates.
- Candidates who is “hands-on”
- Not afraid to “dig” into the weeds of the process and the business architecture to deliver process artifacts to what I call the “hidden factory”.
- Solid process mindset; knowledge across the process (end to end) and works to deliver value on behalf of our customer.
- Need to be intimate with processing transactions (process detail and statistics to time, cost, quality, and human development)
- Mindful to communicate performance (actual to standards)
- Educate our leaders/team on the reality of our environment and communicate the “waste” in a clear language.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072