Technology Engagement Specialist (Trainer)
Posting ID: JP-002660035
Our client is looking for a Technology Engagement Specialist (Trainer) for a 6 month contract to hire.
Within the broader Digital Informatics and Technology Solutions (DigITs) organization, the Technology Strategic Operations team within the Technology Division oversees the operations of our DigITs organization, focusing on resource management, technology implementation, and adoption of our products and services that support our clients employees, clinicians, patients and ultimately the external market.
Beyond working with the technology, itself, we aim to understand the people who use it and the processes affected by its implementation. We empower our employees with tools that support the best outcomes, and we support our researchers in their efforts to forge new territory in oncology. We evaluate our interventions to prove that the work we are doing is impactful, and we weigh costs and benefits to measure value and prioritize future initiatives.
The Technology Engagement Training team, housed within the Technology Strategic Operations team of DigITs, is seeking a Technology Engagement Specialist (Trainer I) to become an integral member of our dynamic technology operations and training team, which develops center-wide training solutions for non-clinical products and programs being implemented throughout our enterprise. This specialist will work closely with our other specialists, our Business Analyst, and the Tech Ops Associate Director, as well as with external stakeholders and subject matter experts, to ensure consistent rollout of training programs and efficient workflows. Our work and mission are centered on supporting the delivery of high-quality patient care, enhancing the organization’s digital transformation, and improving employee engagement and on-the-job effectiveness.
• Lead one-on-one and group training sessions for DigITs & enterprise staff.
• Support new products and programs and ensure the successful operation and use of existing programs.
• Provide go-live and pre/post-implementation support for new products/programs to assist users.
• Work with the trainers and Associate Director, Tech Ops to identify new training and/or engagement opportunities, serve as a liaison to platform teams, and strengthen DigITs’ training offerings.
• Communicate effectively and determine best delivery practices for trainees, ensuring both training materials and sessions are comprehensive, clear, and applicable to the target audience.
• Communicate with departments and key administrators to ensure that training implementations meet expectations.
• Prepare necessary documentation, training materials, and training in a variety of formats for end users.
• Design comprehensive training courses and curriculums that meet both departmental/institution expectations and user needs using Articulate 360. Continuously implement creative instructional design solutions and share new knowledge with the training team to enhance team effectiveness.
• Identify Super Users to assist with meeting designated goals and objectives.
• Assess effectiveness of instruction to ensure that users are proficient in technology use and are able to meet the billing, research and regulatory compliance requirements.
• Act as a departmental liaison between the vendors, the staff and related departments (i.e., Medicine, Surgery, Radiology, Rad Onc, etc).
• Committed to high standards of productivity, excellence and follow through.
• A highly motivated self-starter, detail-oriented, and able to recognize opportunities and take initiative in appropriate situations.
• Open and eager to learn new technologies.
• Flexible and able to adapt in ambiguous situations and fast-paced environments.
• An effective communicator, capable of engaging with different audiences, and executing communications based on that understanding.
• An energetic team player who enjoys working collaboratively to support the goals and mission of the department.
• An individual with strong analytical aptitude, capable of understanding data, workflows, and using this information to tell a story.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare or Information Sciences or Information Systems or education/training (or equivalent experience)
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience performing product and program training and implementations in a complex, multi-departmental environment.
• Experience course creation software (Articulate 360, Adobe Connect, Canvas, etc.) preferred.
• Difficult conversations with all levels of leadership and are comfortable with adversity.
curriculum development, training, Storyline 360
Top Skills Details:
curriculum development, training, Storyline 360
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Strong communication, an outgoing attitude and ability to present effectively in front of multiple individuals.
They have seen success with candidates a couple of years of experience - either someone with some design experience (photoshop) or someone who was teaching within the technology world (remote learning).
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072